Thursday, May 17, 2012

Is Ziinga.com for Real?

Ziinga.com is a legit penny auction site known for its tech gadget prizes. I do not think Ziinga is a scam, I've won prizes from Ziinga- shipped and delivered on schedule- and that for me is proof enough that they are for real.

Did they deduct membership fees from my credit card? YES and it was a whopping L60 monthly. But I'm not complaining, I have no beef with Ziinga or any other penny auction site that operates in the same way.

So they've charged me  £60 for membership fees on my credit card, so why am I not part of the Ziinga.com lynch mob?

I did my research prior to signing up to any Penny Auction site. I knew how much Quibids, Bidrivals and Ziinga would charge me if I signed up for their services. If I was going to do Penny Auctions I felt Ziinga was my best bet since it had less of a PRO-bidder crowd. I sign up for the auction site willingly knowing I would be charged £60.

I don't mind paying £60 because I knew upfront this was their fee. But if I didn't know about the £60 and I was deducted for it - the story would be different, I would be up in arms spamming and wasting my time on all the consumer boards. But otherwise, my Ziinga experience has been enjoyable and profitable.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know where you get off buddy calling Ziinga legit? Go to Facebook and look at Ziinga is scam group and you have blokes like me scammed for memberships! I was carded over £179 and I even didn't know I was being conned into a 3 month contract when I bid on their item. Ziinga's a scam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziinga legit is a fucking understatement, Ziinga is fake! Ziinga is NOT real! Ziinga is the biggest SCAM on the internet! If you are going to try Penny Auctions, do it at http://www.zbiddy.com - they are the REAL and legit penny auction online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziinga for real!!? You gotta be kiddin' me! I nearly made the mistake of buying something at Ziinga. Thankfully I had a feeling I should check for scams on google, and sure enough, everyone had posted scam warnings about penny auction sites like Ziinga! WATCH OUT EVERYONE!! Ziinga is a Scam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing my research now on Ziinga before I sign up to them. People say Ziinga is a cscam while others share their stories of being charged 3 months membership without them knowing. Is this possible? So is Ziinga real? or is Ziinga fake?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sal As a penny auction addict like you, I don't mind paying £60 either, but I feel users have a right to know that they are being charged in advance by Ziinga. Some people can be stupid and impulsive, they'd click on any button that offers a free prize, Ziinga could put their terms in a much larger font. That said, I recently won a PSP at Ziinga for less than £6, but its not enough yet to redeem the 3 months membership I put into bidding with them. Still I have a month and a half to go to at least recoup my bid losses. Luck better be on my side!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Secret fees aside, anyone here really won anything from Ziinga?

    ReplyDelete